We are looking to hire a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Angular JS is mandatory.
- The ideal candidate must have 3 to 5 years hands-on experience in Frontend development.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- An enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude and excellent communication and presentational skills.
- Must be a team player and self-starter.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Technologies and Skills required:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Prior experience with Node.js will be a huge plus.
Interface Protocols & Standards
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
No. of Vacancies